Center of the Universe Humor
- NASA loses race to find center of the universe.
- Scientists agree there is no center of the universe, but I could not even begin to explain why. Some scientists think there are parallel universes, so maybe in one universe there is no center and in its duplicate parallel universe there is a center.
- Wikipedia has an article describing the science and silliness of the center of the universe.
Where is the Center of the Universe?
Fremont, a neighborhood in Seattle, WA is the self-proclaimed “center of the universe.”
The annual Fremont Fair, held in mid-June to coincide with the Summer Solstice, draws over 100,000 people. Click here for information on the June 16-17, 2012 fair. 2008 photo by Megan Ross who has a photo blog. Flickr ID: professor megan. Used with permission.
Strange But True
- 'The Exact Center of the Universe' is a play by Joan Veil Thorne.
- There is an album called 'Left of the Center of the Universe' by 'The Gear'.
- Click here to see the album cover. Photo by Jamie S. Rich.
New York City
"New York City
Center of the universe
Times are shitty
But I'm pretty sure they can't get worse"