Light Saber Found on Mars - as reported in Cosmic Chronicle
Mars Probe makes shocking discovery as reported in The Humor Gazette.
Click here to learn more about Wal-Mart being discovered on Mars, as reported in The Humor Gazette
'Santa Claus vs. the Martians' is a 1964 movie about aliens attacking the North Pole. It was also made into a play. I have lots more fun movie titles and plots in my three kindle books. Astronomy, Astronaut and Alien Humor, Volume 1, 2 and 3. Click on link below to learn more.
Articles from The Onion
- Mars Rover beginning to Hate Mars (2006)
- Mean scientists dash hopes of life on Mars (2003)
- Mars Probe Destroyed By Orbiting Spielberg-Gates Space Palace (1997)
- Bush Still Working On Manned Mission To Mars Quietly In Spare Time (2010)
- Coke-sponsored Rover finds evidence of Dasani on Mars (2004)
- Bush acquired by Martian zoo (2005)
Face on Mars
The "Face" on Mars was an an aerial photograph of the Cydonia region of Mars on a butte. Photo was taken by Viking in 1976. In nature, these type of illusions are common.
See Wikipedia for more information.
Cartoon by Randall Munroe (Creative Commons License). His website is www.xkcd.com
He also sells a wonderful poster: Height - to the Top of the Observable Universe
Nikki Bass has a Mars TV comic strip and video. Here is an example.
I knew that the Moon was made of cheese. However, I just learned that Mars is also made of cheese. There is a real business called Mars Cheese Castle. Their motto is "a gift from Mars is always in good taste." Click here for their website.
Click here for a cartoon showing what would happen if Starbucks opened a coffee shop on Mars.